Asked by Mr.Mohsen from canada | Mar. 25, 2010 00:53
About:Chinese Embassy in UAE

I have double nationality Canadian/Tunisian and I am stamping UAE resident visa on my Tunisian passport. I need to go for five days visit to shanghai. what do I need to obtain entry visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Vivian from Canada | Mar. 25, 2010 04:16
You should prepare the following requirements for tourist visa application, then submit them to Chinese embassy in saudi Arabia or Consulate in Dubai:
1. Original passport with blank visa pages and validity of more than 6 months;

2. UAE resident visa valid for more than 6 months. (Excluding non-GCC applicants);

3. Application Form which must be completed neatly and signed by the applicant;

4. One passport photo (and the photos of the applicant's accompanying persons included in his/her passport if they plan to travel with the applicant.);

5. Copies of the data pages of the applicant's passport and UAE resident visa.

6. A No-objection letter from the applicant's company stating his or her position ,monthly or yearly salary;
Related Questions:
Dear Sir I am Indian nationality working in UAE for 25 years with United A...
Asked by Mr.Raveendran from UAE
| Jun. 28, 2010 03:38
Hi, I am a US citizen in the UAE on a business trip (don't have a resident...
Asked by Mr.Sami from UAE
| Oct. 17, 2009 22:34
Chinese Visa (Without stamp UAE Visa)
Asked by Ismayil from India
| Jun. 19, 2017 21:52
How I get Hong Kong Visa?
Asked by Hannan from Bangladesh
| Dec. 15, 2011 04:01
I have couple of one side blank page in my passport. Will it be accepted fo...
Asked by Swarup M from India
| Dec. 17, 2017 20:11
i'm an iranian woman , my husband is uae nationality and i have uae residen...
Asked by Mrs.fatema from uae
| Mar. 16, 2010 04:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)