Asked by Ms.selene from 65 | Mar. 23, 2010 03:29
About:China Tourist Visa

Hi, I am a singaporean and am going to travel china. I have plan to travel for less than 2 weeks, however, if I want to extend my stay and travel longer in china, can i extend my visa? how long will the extension be?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Betty from Singapore | Mar. 23, 2010 04:11
Ms. selene, Singapore passport holders are exempt from a visa to Mainland for 15 days at most, if you want to travel in China for more than 15 days, you'd better apply for a Chinese tourist visa in advance, it is easy to get a China visa in Singapore for Singapore passport holders, however, if you want to extend you stay in China after 15 days visa free time, you can go to the local Exit & Enter department to apply for a Chinese visa which will permit you stay in China for generally 30 days. In this way, it is a little complex, you must go to the places which have the exit & enter department.
Related Questions:
Hi, i am a Malaysian and i am going to travel to China GuangZhou in Jul 201...
Asked by Ms.Lim from Malaysia
| Nov. 28, 2009 02:33
I wonder if I need to apply visa if I going 2 travel to hongkong, macau and...
Asked by Mr.Alan Tan from Malaysia
| Dec. 08, 2010 03:29
Hi! I am going to China by Feb and I'd like to know how much does it cost m...
Asked by Mrs.Faith Estimada from Philippines
| Jul. 28, 2009 04:14
Hi All , I am going to travel to Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport ...
Asked by Mr.MO from USA
| Sep. 22, 2009 21:37
Dress code for Yangtze cruise
Asked by Paola from USA
| Jan. 26, 2018 19:07
hi I am going to Taipei in July 2018 , any suggestions ?
Asked by desmond from Singapore
| Jun. 21, 2018 20:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)