Asked by Ms.Sadeem from Iraq | Mar. 23, 2010 02:36
About:China Embassy in Jordan

We are an Iraqi citizens and would like to visit China for a working relationships with a Chinies company and we already have an invitation letters from this company, what are the applications forma we must fill in to submitt it to China's Embassy in Jordan?
your prompit replay would be appriciated.

Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Zoe | Mar. 23, 2010 03:54
Ms.Sadeem, besides the Invitation Letter from the company, you also need an original visa notice sheet from an authorized government unit, such as Foreign Affairs Office, Bureaus of Economy and Commerce, the company in China should apply for it for you, then send it to you for visa application.

Besides the Invitation Letter and Visa notice sheet, you also need to prepare the following documents:
(i) Original passport which has more than 6 months left before it expires from the date of application and sufficient blank visa pages

(ii) One completed Visa Application Form with a recently-taken passport photo. All the items on the application form should be fully filled in with genuine information;

(iii) other documents required by China Embassy in Jordan.
Related Questions:
Hello, We are an Iraqi citizens with jordan resedency and have an operatin...
Asked by Mrs.Reem from Joradn
| Apr. 24, 2011 22:37
VISA to Macau for Iraqi
Asked by Saad from Iraq
| Mar. 02, 2016 20:55
how do I get I want to categorize Visa Travel Pearls China Shanghai City or...
Asked by Saif from Sweden
| Jan. 04, 2015 20:54
Visa information for Iraqi Citizens
Asked by Aram from Iraq
| Jul. 24, 2012 04:16
i am an iraqi national with valid UAE residence visa and would like to visi...
Asked by Mr.ammar
| May. 15, 2009 01:51
can I apply for a Business visit Visa to China in Baghdad?
Asked by Ahmad AL Sharabi from Iraq
| Sep. 11, 2012 03:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)