Asked by Mr.Moh from Singapore | Mar. 22, 2010 21:14
About:China Embassy in Singapore

Hi, I am a Singaporean. My wife is a Chinese from China. Our child, who is less than 1 year old was born in Singapore as a Singapore Citizen. My wife and child would like to travel back to China to stay for a long period (About 3 to 6 months). Does our child needs to apply for a visa? If yes, what visa will she need and how can we go about doing it?
Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Betty from Singapore | Mar. 22, 2010 22:27
yes, your child need a visa to enter China, she can apply for tourist visa (L) visa, you can apply for China visa through the embassy in Singapore, please submit the following documents:
1. one completed visa application form signed by you or your wife
2. one recent passport photo of your child
3. your child's original passport
4. your child's birth certificate

then you can apply for 3 - 6 months stay duration for your child, because she went to China with your Chinese wife, it will be easy for her to get a China visa with long-term stay duration.
Related Questions:
Hi I am a Singaporean while my wife is a Singapore PR holding a PRC Passpor...
Asked by Mr.Sean from Singapore
| May. 04, 2010 03:38
can i bring my Filipino maid with my family when i am posted to China?
Asked by Dennis from Singapore
| Oct. 06, 2012 03:36
China citizen holding Singapore PR and Student pass do we need visa
Asked by Jasper from Singapore
| Dec. 15, 2015 20:15
Hi, I am a Singaporean while my wife is a Singapore PR holding a Malaysian...
Asked by Mr.Benjamin from Singapore
| Apr. 29, 2010 04:10
i am a singaporean, my wife is a PR holding China passport, do we need to a...
Asked by Mr.Desmond from Singapore
| Feb. 22, 2009 19:33
Wife wants to bring baby back to China for a long stay
Asked by Charlie from Singapore
| Mar. 25, 2014 04:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)