Asked by Mr.West from Canada | Mar. 22, 2010 16:54
About:China Embassy in Canada

My wife and I have planned a trip to Beijing for May this year (8 days)however we are unable to visit the Consulate in Toronto in person and because of work I am unable to give up my Passport for 3-4 days in order to apply for a Visa. Prior to visiting Beijing we will be in Seoul for 5 days, can we apply for a tourist visa there? If not what would you recommend?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from China | Mar. 22, 2010 20:51
Mr.West, it is advisable to apply for Chinese visa in Canada, it is easy for Canadian applicants get a China visa in Canada, if you go to Seoul, you have to find one of the authorized travel agency by Chinese embassy in seoul to apply for China visa, the consular office of China embassy in Seoul doesn't accept applicants from ordinary passport holders, if you hold dipolomatic, service(official) passport, you can go to the embassy in seoul to apply for China visa.
Related Questions:
Should i be worried about Traveling to china during golden week? (2015)
Asked by juan from Venezuela
| Mar. 10, 2015 22:16
Hi. We have a planned trip to HK on May 14 to May 18 this year. What the we...
Asked by ajeng from Indonesia
| May. 10, 2014 22:59
How to reach Disneyland Shanghai from Beijing?
Asked by Ann Queenie Jardeliza from Philippines
| May. 08, 2016 01:56
We have planned to travel in china ,beijing in next month(April).so may I k...
Ms.SANKALANI from Sri Lanka
| Mar. 16, 2011 19:18
Greetings, I am a Malaysian and planned to have a trip to China at around M...
Asked by Mr.Wong from Malaysia
| Mar. 15, 2010 02:51
Planning a family trip to Asia in June. We are spending 10 days in Korea a...
Asked by from USA
| Apr. 27, 2011 03:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)