Asked by Mr.LDICKINS from United States | Mar. 22, 2010 03:57
About:China Embassy in Singapore

I am a US citizen currently traveling around Asia (presently in Thailand) and planning many sightseeing trips to China this year. Do you know if the Chinese Embassy in Singapore will:

1. Issue US Citizens a 12 month / multiple entry visa (the Embassy in Bangkok issues only 30 day single entry visas so I am interested in visiting Singapore or another country where I can obtain the visa I seek).

2. Provide the 1 day service for such an application?

Kindest Regards for your assistance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Betty from Singapore | Mar. 22, 2010 22:12
Mr.LDICKINS, it is likely that you also get a single entry tourist visa in Singapore. Generally speaking, if you don't hold documents that entitle you to reside for an extended period of time in the Singapore, such as a PR, WP, EP, STP, DP, you can't get the multiple entry visa.

2. The China embassy in Sinagpore only provides 3 working days express service, the normal processing time is 4 working days.
Related Questions:
Do I qualify for the 144 hour transit in Shanghai?
Asked by Chewy from USA
| Jul. 12, 2017 04:42
Can I apply for a 12 Month Multiple entry visa to China in KL
| Jan. 14, 2015 04:00
do i need to be in the uk to apply for a Chinese visa?
Asked by Peter from england
| Apr. 21, 2016 03:28
Hi, I'm an irish citizen traveling asia, I am currently in Vietnam and wish...
Asked by Ms.Fiona from Ireland
| Jul. 22, 2010 01:32
Chinese Tourist Visa L for Germans from Seoul, Sydney or Tokyo
Asked by Maria from Germny
| Mar. 16, 2018 00:56
Do I need a tourist visa to visit Hong Kong? If so, what are the requiremen...
Asked by chris from qatar
| Mar. 31, 2013 04:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)