Asked by Mr.Hytem from Libya | Mar. 18, 2010 12:14
About:China Embassy in Libya

Hello, I'd love to get your help about this Issue, am Libyan Passport Holder and I have avild F china visa and now in wondering weather i need a visa to enter Macau or not and if i do need a visa how to get one is it hard or not and where I can apply in china??

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alex from HK/China | Mar. 22, 2010 04:27
Mr.Hytem, you need a visa to enter Macau, you can get the visa on arrival if you have valid visa to renenter China. My meaning is that if you hold a double or multiple entry visa F visa which permits you enter China again aftering visiting Macau, then you can get the Macau visa on arrival because the China F visa can prove that your next destination is Mainland China, otherwise, you can't get a Macau visa on arrival.
Related Questions:
hello There, I am a soldier in British Army holding Neplese passport and m...
Asked by Mr.roshan from uk
| Jun. 07, 2009 22:35
Can a Libyan citizen get a visa to travel to China from your side?
Asked by Jamal from Libya
| Jun. 11, 2012 23:07
I am a Cameroonian presently in China and i would like to know more about t...
Asked by Mr.Eric Amene from China
| Jan. 10, 2010 22:00
visa aplicaton
Asked by Omar from Libya
| Oct. 13, 2012 03:59
what types of ID do we need are they voters card,passport,union Id card?
Asked by emeka from Nigeria
| May. 26, 2012 21:26
he was student at School of Architecture Tsinhua University in1989- to get ...
Asked by Omar from Libyan leving at Tunisia
| Oct. 14, 2012 02:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)