Asked by Mrs.macarena from spain | Mar. 17, 2010 16:46
About:China Consulates in Italy

hi Im a spanish resident , and i want to go to china to visit my brother (living there for 5 years) without passing through spain.
would it be a problem to ask for the visa here in italy? Im in Rome in a friend house.
if so, i dont have get the reservation of the flight, can i get the visa without the flight reservation? cause im afraid of spending the money and then not having the visa.
thanks macarena

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Sabrina from France | Mar. 17, 2010 23:02
Mrs.macarena, do you have a Spain residence permit or work permit or other certificate which is valid for more than 6 months? IF NOT, you are not eligible to apply for China visa in Spain. as for the requirements for tourist visa application for family visit:
1. Valid passport (at least six months before expiration) with blank visa pages and copy of the first three pages;

2. Completed Visa Application Form with one passport photo.

3. invitation letter from your brother, the copy of his residence permit and his passport

4. kinship certificate

if the visa officer asks you to provide the flight ticket, you have to provide it.
Related Questions:
Am a nigeria with Spanish resident need a tourist visa to China
Asked by micheal from spain
| Aug. 22, 2014 00:45
As a Spanish permanent resident, How can I get a Chinese visa here in Nige...
Asked by Blessing from Nigerian
| Nov. 20, 2017 19:15
How can I post my application and be sure that it is completed?
Asked by Graeme from Spain
| Jan. 15, 2016 22:48
Hi I am nigeria living in valencia spain for 7 years. holder of Spanish wor...
Asked by Mr.BLACKSON from NI
| May. 03, 2009 20:50
I want 6 months duration visa to visit my brother
Asked by Konrad from India
| Aug. 13, 2017 22:34
i want to know if i can get chinese visa here in holland i have a 5 years S...
Asked by Mr.sunny from Netherlands
| Aug. 15, 2009 03:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)