Asked by Mr.waleed from UAE | Mar. 17, 2010 04:44
About:China Embassy in UAE

Dear sir/madam
i have pakistn passport and i m working in Dubai UAE last 3 years having Residence Visa of Dubai.
i want to visit HONGKONG can u tell me whic documents are requried and where is the EMBASSY of hong kong in Dubai???

best regards

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from China | Mar. 17, 2010 21:39
Mr.waleed, you can apply for Hk visa through the Chinese Consulate in Dubai, please provide:
- Original and one photocopy of passport with at least 6 months of validity and blank visa pages;

- Valid UAE residence visa;

- Typed and signed Visa Application Form with one passport-sized photo affixed to the form with glue and not stapled;

- No-objection letter from sponsor (for non-UAE nationals), clarifying the purpose of your visit, or company license, if self-employed;

- Invitation letter from Hong Kong (Invitation by e-mail will not be considered), or confirmed Hong Kong hotel reservation, if applying for a tourist visa;

- Personal bank statement for the last three months.
Related Questions:
visa doubt
Asked by Pravi from India
| Feb. 29, 2016 03:42
Macau visa for living and working at Dubai and holding the working visa of ...
Asked by Vincent from Vietnam
| Oct. 15, 2017 20:49
I am a pakistani national with a pakistani passport having business in duba...
Asked by Mr.hassanali from UAE
| Jan. 17, 2011 03:49
I am working as the Marketing manager in a company in UAE since the last 4 ...
Asked by Mr.Khurram Shaheryar from Pakistani
| Feb. 07, 2011 02:48
i m working in DUBAI( UAE) and have residence visa of United Arab EMARITES....
Asked by Mr.Muhammad from Uae
| Oct. 06, 2009 21:26
Dear, I'm holding a Lebanese passport and leaving in Dubai for teh last ...
Asked by Mr.Rabih from UAE
| Dec. 23, 2009 19:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)