Asked by Mr.Jerald from Philippines | Mar. 15, 2010 10:53
About:Chinese Temporary Residence Permit

Hi, im Jerald from Philippines. Currently, I am in Zhuhai and have worked here for almost 2 years. Now, I am leaving Zhuhai and have been given an offer to work at shanghai for a new company. however, My residence permit will expire in less than a month. My new employer wants me to go to Shanghai, bring with me my residence permit and release letter from previous employer for them to process a new visa for me.Can i still travel around China given this limited time till expiration? I have around 2 weeks before my visa expires. Thank you for whatever advice you can give me. :)

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Sabrina from France | Mar. 15, 2010 20:12
Mr.Jerald, yes, you can still travel around China during this limited time till the expiration of your residence permit.
Related Questions:
do i need Visa to Guangzhou (airport) Staying there in guangzhou for 7 days...
Asked by Raymond from Philippines
| Oct. 13, 2013 22:55
hi im rachel,im from philippines,and im holding philippines passport, i wou...
Asked by Ms.rachel
| May. 18, 2009 02:00
hi im a U.S. citizen here in the Philippines and im planning a trip to Hong...
Asked by Mr.Rogers from Philippines
| Jan. 17, 2011 20:14
how can I apply for visa in macau
Asked by joan t from Philippines
| Jan. 29, 2018 01:16
HOW many times we i can re enter and exit HK? i mean i want to stay for mor...
Asked by bianca from PHILIPPINES
| May. 21, 2018 21:37
Do i need a visa if I like to Hongkong for only 4 days?
Asked by furze from Philippines
| Nov. 15, 2013 03:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)