Asked by Mr.soh from Singapore | Mar. 12, 2010 00:47
About:China Embassy in Singapore

I have the following queries, hope there will be someone out there to help me out :)

I'm a SG PR holding Malaysian Passport.
I'm planning to go to China Yunnan & Szechuan to do backpacking for a period of approximately 2-3mths' time.
However, im not sure how long would the period of stay be granted under the Tourist Visa (L) as my visit has no any association with business or academic. And what should i do in order to obtain a visa of at least,let's say, 60days.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Betty from Singapore | Mar. 15, 2010 03:55
Mr.soh, you'd better provide your return flight ticket to prove your planned stay duration in China, if you get a L visa which allows you stay in China for 30 days, you can apply for extension of visa at the exit & enter department under the Public Security Bureau in China, in big citizes of Yunnan or Sichuan, such as Chengdu or Kunming. in small cities, there are not exit & enter department.
Related Questions:
Dear all, I have a question and hope someone will help me out - I am plann...
Ms.YEVGENIA from Russia
| Apr. 01, 2011 03:42
can u find my package please?
Asked by Joel Rowold from Netherlands
| Mar. 16, 2014 21:27
I was born 08/28/98. Can someone help me out on my lucky numbers?
Asked by Esau from USA
| Aug. 20, 2018 01:07
My name according to Five Elements
Asked by Jeini from United Kingdom
| Nov. 09, 2016 21:31
China Post Airmail
Asked by Dmp7474 from USA
| Apr. 04, 2014 04:55
Is it possible to take a train to Beijing during winter climax?
Asked by Mr.Yazid from Malaysia
| Dec. 07, 2010 04:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)