Asked by Ms.Belinda from Malaysia | Mar. 11, 2010 18:04
About:China Visa

Hi, currently I am a student in Malaysia. I plan to go China twice in this year. Both of the trip is for different purposes. One is going for an internship from May until June, another one is going for travel on October. I am going to travel follow a travel agency but going for an internship by my own. My question is :
1) How many times visa shall I apply?
2) The visa should I apply is F Visa?
3) What is the best place to visit in China on May and June?

Thank you!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.William from Scotland | Mar. 14, 2010 21:26
Ms. Belinda, you should apply for Chinese visa for two times, you can't get a double entry visa because you go to China for different purposes and different requirements are need to be provided. For the internship, you should apply for F visa, Invitation letter from the unit where you will do intership in China is required, for the travel in October, the travel agency can help you to get a tourist visa.
Related Questions:
Hi, I am a student currently studying at Melbourne. I planned to visit Sha...
Asked by Mr.Chin from Malaysia
| Aug. 26, 2009 02:44
hi i am from Philippine,but i am here currently working in malaysia for 1 y...
Asked by Ms.Liway from Philippine
| Apr. 10, 2009 21:07
Is that possible to apply china tourist visa through malaysia for Indonesia...
Asked by Ivana from Indonesia
| Nov. 19, 2014 00:00
Hello ! I am Bangladeshi National.I am currently studying in Malaysia.I liv...
Asked by Mr.Mir Rashidul Islam from Bangladesh
| Sep. 24, 2009 04:29
I am a student in Malaysia! I have a student visa to Malaysia for a year! A...
Asked by Mr.Aziza from Kazakhstan
| Oct. 10, 2010 20:20
Hi, I am going to Shenzhen next year and this will be my first time to chi...
Asked by Ms.euphoria from Malaysia
| Nov. 08, 2010 23:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)