Asked by Mr.Zair Tairov from Tajikistan | Mar. 10, 2010 02:35
About:China Embassy in UAE

Good day.
I have a residence visa. I would like to visit my partner in China. What I need?
A friend of mine has the tourist visa to Dubai. He is from Kyrgyzstan. What does he need to visit Chine?
We both need a single visa.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Alice | Mar. 15, 2010 04:17
You need provide the following documents to Chinese embassy or consulate in UAE for Chinese tourist visa application:
1. Original passport with blank visa pages and validity of more than 6 months;

2. UAE resident visa valid for more than 6 months. (Excluding non-GCC applicants);

3. Application Form which must be completed neatly and signed by the applicant;

4. One passport photo (and the photos of the applicant's accompanying persons included in his/her passport if they plan to travel with the applicant.);

5. Copies of the data pages of the applicant's passport and UAE resident visa.

6. A No-objection letter from the applicant's company stating his or her position ,monthly or yearly salary;

Your friend who holds a tourist visa to Dubai can't apply for Chinese visa in UAE.
Related Questions:
Good day. I am a national of Colombia, South America. I have business in Tr...
Asked by Mr.Charria from Trinidad and Tobago
| Jun. 26, 2010 22:41
Visa entry for Filipino citizen living in qatar
Asked by jose villanueva jr from philippines
| May. 13, 2016 22:12
Dear sir Have a good day! My name is Bhola khatri from Kathmandu, Nepal, ...
Asked by Mr.Bhola from Nepal
| Aug. 12, 2009 04:54
residence card
Asked by stanley hibbitt from china
| Mar. 10, 2015 03:25
Good Day , I am Iraqi citizen and have residence permit in China mainland, ...
Asked by Mr.Sarmad from Iraq
| Dec. 05, 2009 22:44
Hi good day, my name is Geraldine and i am a filipino,presently working he...
Asked by Mrs.Geraldine from Philippines
| Feb. 05, 2011 20:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)