Asked by Mr.vicky from pakistan | Mar. 06, 2010 07:28
About:China Visa

hi sir,
i wants to visit from pakistan in china. i am a pakistani. how can i apply for chines visas. my girlfriend is married and she also wants to visit wite me there. so pls tell me fee of imigration ruls.i want visit in china from giglit there u can tell me whts way is good for us. i shall be thankfull to..

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Teddy | Mar. 07, 2010 20:46
Mr.vicky, for tourism, Pakaistanis can't apply for individual tourist visa, you have to contact a qualified international travel agency to deal with this and join a tour. You can't apply for visa for family visit because you can't provide the relationship certificate, such as marriage license. Generally speaking, the visa for family visit is issued to an immediate relative of the person in China (i.e. child or spouse).
Related Questions:
Dear Sir, I am a Pakistani business man and wants to visit China purely fo...
Asked by Mr.Obaid from Paki
| Jul. 20, 2009 22:27
Dear Sir I am Pakistani and As China is a Best Friend of Pakistan so I wan...
Asked by Mr.Ali Qureshi from Pakistan
| Jul. 19, 2010 04:25
sir im from pakistan brother wants to go china for visit visa .......
Asked by gul from Pakistan
| Nov. 12, 2015 02:07
i want to visit china for business purposes
Asked by faheem shah from Pakistan
| May. 02, 2012 04:34
i want to sponsor my brother in pakistan
Asked by MAQSOOD from China
| Mar. 03, 2016 20:21
hi SIr i am from pakistan but i am living in china in zhangjiakou.i have ...
Asked by Mr.adam from pakistan
| Mar. 12, 2011 20:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)