Asked by from phils. | Mar. 05, 2010 13:07
About:China Embassy in UAE

good day! i received my Dubai employment visa a week ago. my family are going to hongkong this week for a vacation. Is it okay if I just leave for Dubai From Hongkong and present my employment visa at the hongkong airport? Is that going to be okay? Am i allowed to travel to Dubai from Hongkong using my employment visa instead of going back to the philippines and leave again for Dubai? would i be required for other documents at the Hongkong airport aside from my passport, employment visa and plane ticket to do that?

thank you!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Simon | Mar. 07, 2010 21:02
00Reply, you can leave for Dubai from Hk by using your employment visa. You don't need a visa for HK for up to 14 days, so you won't be required to other documents at the Hk airport besides your passport, employment visa and plane ticket to Dubai.
Related Questions:
Hi sir, good day! I received my employment visa from UAE and is valid unt...
Asked by pagaran from phils
| Mar. 11, 2010 03:58
Is Hongkong immigration Allow me to enter dubai with my pertenibt documents...
Asked by CHAHANEY from Philippines
| Nov. 08, 2016 21:30
Is Hongkong Immigration will allow me to go to dubai with my pertinent docu...
Asked by Shane_swing2011 from Philippines
| Jun. 30, 2011 20:30
Hi, I am an American citizen, am traveling to Dubai tomorrow, and would ...
Asked by Mrs.Eve Tandon from USA
| Aug. 01, 2009 22:00
Hi,I'm under a contract employment here in Hongkong. Since I gave birth 2 m...
Asked by Mr.sheryl from hongkong
| Aug. 03, 2010 02:31
I just received my letter from employer here in UAE. Since I have resigned,...
Asked by Ms.Esther from American
| Aug. 24, 2010 02:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)