Asked by pagaran from phils | Mar. 05, 2010 10:33
About:Embassy of U.A.E in China

Hi sir,
good day! I received my employment visa from UAE and is valid until the 25th of March 2010. My family and I have pre-arranged plans of a Hongkong Trip this week. I just want to know if I may leave for Dubai through Hongkong and just present my employment visa at the HKG airport after I purchase a ticket (hongkong-Dubai)?

thank you!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.sam | Mar. 11, 2010 03:58
yes, you can go to Dubai from Hong Kong, when you enter Hong Kong, the imigration officer maybe will ask you to provide the Employment Visa of UAE, the flight ticket to Dubai, which can prove that you just take Hong Kong as the transit place. Filipinos can visit Hong Kong without a visa for up to 14 days.
Related Questions:
hi! good day! i received my Dubai employment visa a week ago. my family ...
Asked by from phils.
| Mar. 07, 2010 21:02
Sir, I am a British national living in Bangalore, India, who has received a...
Asked by Mr.Harris from India
| Jul. 18, 2009 02:14
Dear sir/madame hi! good day I am a half chinese /filipino .my father is f...
Asked by Mr.rogelio padrigo from philippines
| Apr. 07, 2009 02:10
Sir/Ma'am Good Day! I am work legally here in china, My wife and my...
Asked by Mr.Diego from China
| Jun. 29, 2009 01:40
good day sir, i come to china with a 90 days visa, and recently just got a...
Asked by Mr.dante from Philippines
| Jul. 18, 2010 02:43
Dear Sir/ Madam: Im a filipino passport holder working here in india havin...
Asked by Ms.Corazon E. Montejo from India
| Oct. 22, 2009 02:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)