Asked by Mrs.Willie from singapore | Mar. 02, 2010 00:47
About:China Embassy in Singapore

Im an Indonesian, but Singapore PR. Me n my friends plan to go to China. Out route is Kuala Lumpur-Guangzhou-Shenzhen-Hongkong-Macau-KL. From KL to Guangzhou, and from Macau to KL we'll take plan, but from Guangzhou-Shenzhen-Hongkong-Macau, we'll take bus or ferry. What kind of visa we should apply? single entry is it enough?to enter Hongkong n Macau do we have to apply another visa?
Do we have to bring hotel reservation ticket? as in Guangzhou we'll stay in our friend's house. And for hotel reservation, does it have to be a room for two persons or one room can be used for all of us which is 6 persons? coz we plan to stay together in one room.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Betty from Singapore | Mar. 03, 2010 22:10
Mrs.Willie, You need a single entry tourist visa to enter Guangzhou and Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Macau apply for different exit & enter controls from Mainland China, Indonesians can visit Hong Kong or Macau for less than 30 days without a visa, therefore, you just need to apply for a single entry tourist visa to Mainland China. You will need the invitation letter from your friend and the copy of his passport and Chinese visa if you will stay in your friend's house, the easy way is to provide the hotel reservation, 1 room for 2 persons is accepted, I guess that 1 room for 6 person is not accepted. The flight ticket from KL - Guangzhou, Macau - KL are sufficent for visa application.
Related Questions:
hi, i'm singapore PR (malaysian), i plan to beijing in mid of may with fri...
Asked by Ms.alice from singapore
| Apr. 26, 2009 20:48
Hi, I am Singapore PR with Indonesian passport. In August i will fly from ...
Asked by Ms.Fifi from Singapore
| Jul. 07, 2009 20:46
Hi, Im S'Pore PR holding Indonesian Passport, planning to go to Hongkong-Sh...
Asked by Mr.Nita from Singapore
| Mar. 10, 2009 03:35
Hi, I'm Indonesian Chinese and Spore PR. I plan to visit my friend in Ch...
Asked by Ms.Nini from Indonesia
| Mar. 04, 2010 02:42
hi im holding turkish passport, How to get China visa in Singapore?
Asked by mehmet from Turkey
| Feb. 20, 2012 20:39
Im holding Indonesian passport and staying here in Singapore on PR. I want ...
Asked by Mr.Anto from Singapore
| Nov. 19, 2009 20:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)