Asked by Mr.marco from usa | Mar. 01, 2010 22:47
About:China Embassy in Philippines

hi! i am a us citizen and my fiance is from the philippines, and we would like to get married in hongkong. what are the documents that we need to get married in hongkong? as a us citizen do i still need a hongkong visa? does my filipina fiance need a hongkong visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Albert from Ireland | Mar. 03, 2010 21:15
Mr.marco, USA citizens don't need a visa to Hong Kong for up to 90 days, Filipinos don't need a visa to Hong Kong for up to 14 days, so neither of you two need a visa. Sorry! I don't know the requirements for marriage registration in HK, I guess that it will easier if you make registation in Philippins or in USA. If you make registration in Hk, can you tell me the precedure, thanks in advance!
Related Questions:
My fiance is Chinese we met in the US and I would like her to come and live...
Asked by Mr.Allan from Kenya
| Jul. 31, 2009 05:05
Is it difficult for foreigners to live in Sanya?
Asked by Bili from U.S.A. / China
| Jun. 04, 2014 20:54
Hi, i would like to know the On-arrival visa procedures for Hong Kong
Asked by Rebin Campbell from India
| Nov. 28, 2011 00:42
Hi! My fiance and I would like to visit Beijing on Dec. 28-30, 2009 to see ...
Asked by Ms.Tsikwa from Philippines
| Dec. 19, 2009 20:51
Do I need a visa even if I'm only staying 7 days.
Asked by Paul Morning from Canada
| Jun. 23, 2013 02:52
can two tourists get married in china?
Asked by chris from hong kong
| Dec. 31, 2014 02:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)