Asked by Mr.Fong from Australia | Feb. 28, 2010 02:33
About:China Attractions

Hi, I will be going to Beijing in the middle of April 2010 for about 10 days. I would not like to join a group tour. Could anyone please advice me is it possible to join short tours like a day or two type? Could anyone recommend a good 3/4 star hotel with easy acess to main city or in the city? This is my first trip to China. Thanks for your help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Robin from USA | Mar. 01, 2010 02:06
Of course, you can join short tours, just name the places you would like to go and the travel agency will arrange it for you, for example: Forbidden City-Badaling, or Forbidden City-Mutianyu Great Wall is a popular tourism line. Recommend Beijing Wangfujing Grand Hotel to you. It is located in Wangfujing Avenue with easy access to Tiananmen Square or Forbidden City.
Related Questions:
i'm going to beijing this april about the weather in beijing that...
Asked by Ms.Alinda from Malaysia
| Jan. 06, 2010 19:38
Hi, I have planed to visit Dalian from Beijing by Train on April, 10, 20...
Asked by Mr.tseden from Mongolia
| Apr. 09, 2010 22:32
Hi, I'm traveling to Beijing in mid-April and want to travel a bit around....
Asked by Mr.Hansen from Norway
| Jan. 13, 2011 04:21
Hi i am going to beijing between 22 april - 30 april.. what should i wear? ...
Asked by Phink from Indonesia
| Mar. 21, 2017 03:12
Visiting Shanghai for 10 days & thinking of visiting Hong Kong?
Asked by Mardi from Australia
| Aug. 27, 2017 22:30
Hi I am visiting Tianjin for 12 days and going to Beijing for 3 days in the...
Asked by Mrs.turner from china
| Aug. 18, 2010 23:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)