Asked by Mrs.mojgan from iran | Feb. 25, 2010 21:42
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

hello,my husband study in shanghai.his university said me come to shanghai with temporary visa so they give me a invitation .i got f visa from iran,when i went to visa center in shanghai, they said :they can't chang f visa to L so, i must go out of china and chang my visa and return again.
i would like come to malaysia for changing my visa so, what should i do?how long it takes?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Simon | Mar. 01, 2010 21:43
Mrs.mojgan, you can have a try to apply for L visa in Malaysia, however, in principal, temporary visitors to Malaysia should apply for Chinese visa in their own countries, you doesn't have the residence permit or a long term malaysian visa which entitles you live in Malaysia for a long time, so you are likely to be refused by the Chinese embassy in Malaysia, for nationalities of USA,UK,Canada, Australia, the temporary visitors to Malaysia can obtain a Chinese visa in Malaysia, the visa regulations vary according to nationality of applicants.
Related Questions:
Hi, I am a student in Shanghai unti Jan 2011. I study a Master's program. I...
Asked by Ms.Grace from Philippines
| May. 13, 2010 04:13
hi... My husband has got a student visa to study in shangai... and i would...
Asked by Mrs.Poornima Senthil from India
| Jan. 29, 2011 20:44
How to change F visa to L visa in mainland?
Asked by Kseniya from Belarus
| Mar. 15, 2012 01:07
documents needed for a China student visa and visa for family members?
Asked by Grace from Indonesia
| Jul. 24, 2011 22:32
Can i buy an air india ticket at the airport ?
Asked by nikhil from India
| Jun. 13, 2015 01:12
I am a Belgian student at Jiao Tong Da Xue in Shanghai and just got married...
Asked by Monica from Belgium
| Sep. 06, 2011 21:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)