Asked by Mr.Wyns Willy from Belgium | Feb. 22, 2010 08:51
About:Chinese Embassy in Belgium

I need to stay in China for /- 1 year with multiple entries. I am employed by a Belgian inspection company and I make inspections on pressure equipment designed and manufactured by Chinese manufacturers. These equipment are intend for the European market and need such inspections by a European inspection body like my company. My company's customers are in majority Belgian and European. In a few single cases they are Chinese.My inspections visits are invoiced by my company and the invoices are paid by the respective customers. With regard to this I have the following questions:
Can I proceed with a L visa and a temporary residence permit since I am not self employed, I am not employed by a Chinese company, and I don't want to start a business..., while I am not connected to any particular organization within China.
What are the alternatives?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Jim | Feb. 24, 2010 03:26
Mr.Wyns Willy, I understand your meaning, however, you can't get a temporary residence permit, it is possible for you to apply for a multiple entries tourist visa valid for 1 year. You can have a try!
Related Questions:
L Visa - Mulitple Entries (1 Year) do they need to be listed on application...
Asked by Laura from United Kingdom
| Oct. 30, 2018 18:41
How many time I need to stay outside of China between two entries, with a m...
Asked by cedric from canada
| Apr. 06, 2015 22:57
I was given a Multiple Entries Visa for 1 year. Whenever my stay in Chi...
Asked by Mr.SK from Malaysia
| Apr. 20, 2010 02:21
with a 1 year multiple entries visa, how long is one allowed to stay on eac...
Asked by Ralph C Thng from Singapore
| Nov. 21, 2015 00:03
M-Visa questions
Asked by Zenn from Singapore
| Oct. 17, 2014 04:30
wuhan multiple entries
Asked by chelsea from China
| Mar. 22, 2013 04:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)