Asked by Ms.Selina from Philippines | Feb. 22, 2010 06:59
About:China Tourist Visa

I am a Filipina working here in Cambodia. I need to go to China (Shanghai or Hangzhou??) to attend a seminar by one of our prospective client. Can I directly go to a Chinese embassy stationed here in cambodia or do I need to go back to philippines to apply there? What are the requirements if I will apply here in cambodia??

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Vivian from Australia | Feb. 22, 2010 21:44
Ms.Selina, I read that many Filipino applicants for Chinese visa are refused in other countries or regions, they are asked to return to Philippines to apply for it, you'd better call the Chinese embassy in Cambodia to check it, in principal, if your hold the work permit in Cambodia, you can apply for it there.
Related Questions:
Hi! Im a Filipina working here in Cambodia for a garments factory. I am to ...
Asked by Ms.Maria Selina from Cambodia
| Feb. 20, 2010 04:30
What do i need for me to enter china? thank you
Asked by zing
| Aug. 26, 2012 02:24
I am a Philippines working here in Cambodia. Now, i need to transfer to wor...
Asked by Mr.Lyn from Cambodia
| Sep. 02, 2009 19:52
Hi, I'm a Filipino currently working in Cambodia, I plan to travel in J...
Asked by Ms.Kaye from Cambodia
| Mar. 25, 2011 04:48
What documents/requirements do i need to get visa for tour to shanghai chin...
Asked by Maureen moises from Kuwait
| Nov. 11, 2015 03:50
hi there this is Cherry. I am filipina working in china. I would like to go...
Asked by Ms.Cherry from China
| May. 22, 2009 01:09
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)