Asked by Mr.raja from India | Feb. 20, 2010 04:45
About:Embassy & Consulates of India in China

hi sir i am a student from india studing in china my passport is going to expire .what i have to do to renewal my passport . if i submit my old passport that is enough are i have to submit any certificates for that and how much cost it takes and what are all needed for that

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Feb. 20, 2010 20:38
Application for a new passport is required to be submitted at least two months before the date of expiry of the current passport to facilitate processing of the application and issue of new passport in time.

Following documents/papers are required to be submitted:
• Application form No.EAP-1.
• Original passport, current passport and additional booklets, if any.
• Four recent colored passport size photographs.
• Fee: RMB 335.00 (36 pages)/RMB 415.00 (60 pages).
Related Questions:
can I renew my passport in conslates general?
Asked by Imran from Pakistan
| Jun. 09, 2015 21:01
i heard that forein studend has a chinese visa they dodnt need to open Thai...
Asked by shoki from China
| Dec. 16, 2012 02:09
For passport renew for Indian
Asked by Sohel Saikh. from India.
| Sep. 11, 2014 03:34
I am a student, studing in the U.S.. Can my mother get a travel visa for me...
Asked by Ms.Nicole from Canada
| Mar. 04, 2010 21:26
Dear Sir/ Madam I like to visit my friend in china who is living in Hang...
Mr.OMERLUTFI from Pakistan
| Nov. 11, 2009 20:47
Hi,i am studying mbbs in china, passport is going to expire on jan2...
Asked by Mr.samba from india
| Oct. 22, 2010 04:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)