Asked by Mr.Fadi from Netherlands | Feb. 10, 2010 16:16
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

Hey im going to hong kong in 15 days, im flying to beijing first from germany with air china. Do i need a transit visa in beijing or not? As far as i know i dont need one, but to be sure only. And i have a one way ticket to hong kong no return or onwarts, but in april im going to china, to my master.. with the train. I did this once and i have already been in china and hong kong before. But i dont want to be refused by air china because the one way ticket. I took this ticket because i am not sure if i fly back from hong kong or from Beijing. And when i dont know too. So my question is will i be refused to go on board of air china.? You can also mail me|m-thuglife or|f.elhamdi

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Jim | Feb. 11, 2010 22:24
If you stay at the transit area of Beijing airport for less than 24 hours, you don't need a transit visa in Beijing. Sometimes, without the return flight ticket, the airline company will refuse you to board, you can call the air China to enquire it.
Related Questions:
Transfer time in T3, PEK
Asked by Abigail from United Kingdom
| Aug. 24, 2015 22:55
Hey there, Im kind of confuse arranging my schedule in Hong Kong, this is m...
Asked by Ms.Lestari from Indonesia
| Nov. 07, 2010 02:56
im a citizen of germany and just landed in hong kong. my return flight is f...
Asked by Mr.steimetz from Germany
| Jan. 11, 2011 22:30
hi im travelling to china in few months which reasonable hotel & resturant...
Asked by sharon from South Africa
| Aug. 04, 2013 01:11
im flying to hong kong from the uk. visiting there for a few days then head...
Asked by Mr.parris from uk
| Jul. 24, 2010 21:56
Im flying from Hong Kong to Almaty via Beijing (different terminals) can I ...
Asked by Serik Tulemissov
| Jan. 18, 2017 00:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)