Asked by Ms.kuamri from Sri Lanka | Feb. 10, 2010 11:13
About:China Work Visa

Am sri lankan passport holder and i have opportunity to work one of manufacturing company in China. My employer bit away of the proper procedure of work visa for foreigner. Now they check with labor department of China with regard my working visa. Please let me know the procedure / documents to get working visa

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Jim | Feb. 11, 2010 22:04
Your employer should apply for Employment Permit from the Ministry of Labour and original Notification Sheet from the Foreign Affairs Office or other authorized government unit, then send the two documents to you, you can prepare other required documnets for you, such as original passport, one completed visa application form, one passport photo, and the Physical Examination Record in a hospital accepted by Chinese embassy in Sri Lanka.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir, Am sri lankan passport holder and there is opportunity to go c...
Asked by Ms.Kumari from sri lanka
| Dec. 19, 2009 21:41
Hello Sir, I am a Sri Lankan got a Sri Lankan passport, I have got a ...
Asked by Mr.Senthur from Sri Lanka
| Sep. 14, 2009 03:00
What type of visa I should apply. What are the documents I should supply wi...
Asked by Sarath Mendis from Sri Lanka
| Jun. 07, 2014 03:31
Visa requirement, where should I apply for it
Asked by Kithsiri from Sri Lanka
| Apr. 16, 2016 01:32
Tourist visa for Sri Lankan working in UAE ( Business trip )
Asked by dinidu from UAE
| Nov. 30, 2011 20:37
sir .....i am sri lankan passport holder.i have china visa.i am now in thai...
Asked by Mr.APERERA from SRI LANKA
| Jul. 30, 2009 04:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)