Asked by Mr.Hutson from Thailand | Feb. 09, 2010 00:07
About:China Train

I am an American who is planning on teaching English in China next year. I currently live in Thailand and teach English. Since I am so close to China, I wanted to take a trip there and look at some of the different cities. I want to take a trip from Kunming all the way up to Beijing stopping at cities in between. I was hoping to do this either by train or by bus.
I was just wondering about how much it would cost to do this. I am living on a budget, so the cheeper the better.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Kevin from US | Feb. 19, 2010 08:33
Hi, i once had a tour in Yunnan province and it took me 8 days to Kunming, dali, lijiang and shangrila. how many days you have in china? i think you can go from kunming to chengdu to xian and then to beijing, what do you think?
Related Questions:
I am a Canadian who is teaching english in South Korea.
Asked by Mr.Alexander
| Aug. 10, 2009 21:48
How long does it normally take to receive a china work visa? I am a New Zea...
Asked by Shelly from New Zealand
| May. 07, 2013 21:20
I am an English teacher in Korea. My ARC expires on October 27, 2011. I am ...
Asked by Ms.Natalee from South Korea
| Mar. 17, 2011 03:39
I work in China and want to visit Tibet
Asked by David Simone from China
| Dec. 04, 2013 02:41
Working Visa. Can anyone help me?
Asked by enid from USA
| Dec. 07, 2014 02:12
Applying for a Z visa in China
Asked by Matt from United States
| Apr. 07, 2016 01:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)