Asked by Mr.Hamad from Saudi Arabia | Feb. 08, 2010 21:35
About:China Embassy in Saudi Arabia

Hello, I am a saudi and I would like to apply for a Tourist visa to China. As I read your website of China Embassy in Riyadh, there are only a few forms available for downloading, but didnt specify what the procedure is. Please kindly advise what paper work is exactly needed for the application and what kind of procedure I have to follow. Many thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Peter | Feb. 09, 2010 04:06
Actual passport of more than six months validity with a blank visa page.
One complete application form (The People's Republic of China Visa Application Form) with one recent passport size photograph (black and white or color).

Note: if the application form is not completely filled out, or it is not legible, this can cause procedure delay or the visa to be denied.

Based on various situations, the Consul has the authority to require applicants to present a tourist visa invitation from a Chinese tour agency. Additionally, you may be required to provide actual airline tickets showing departure from China. A single entry, a double entry, or a multiple entry visa can be applied.
Related Questions:
Hello, I would like to apply for a Tourist Visa (30 days)for China in Se...
Asked by Ms.Erdogan from Germany
| Jun. 07, 2010 22:11
Hello. I am an American working in Cambodia and would like to apply for a ...
Asked by Mr.Andy from USA
| May. 06, 2010 23:19
Hello I would like to apply for a 30 day multiple entry tourist visa in ...
Asked by Mr.James Tinker from England
| Dec. 21, 2009 22:46
UK National in Melbourne
Asked by Elisabeth Thorpe from United Kingdom
| Jan. 11, 2017 21:09
how to apply for Chinese tourist visa
Asked by Dhaval vagadiya from india
| Mar. 24, 2013 02:10
Can US citizens not residing in Peru apply at the Chinese consulate in Lima...
Asked by Elizabeth from USA
| Apr. 21, 2012 04:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)