Asked by Ms.Noreen Moore from Ireland | Feb. 08, 2010 06:24
About:China Embasy in Ireland


I am going to China to teach english this month and when I went up to Dublin to apply for my Working Visa, the documentation was not accepted. I was told that I would have to get a Visa Notification Form from the school I will be working in, although it does not state this on the website. Also I have been waiting for the original documents to arrive from China for 3 weeks and I have my flights booked but no visa or no sign of the documents. I cannot change the date of my flights and I will have to lose them because I cannot enter the country without my visa. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I will apply for and collect my visa within a week? My flight is 16th Feb..

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Lilian from China | Feb. 09, 2010 02:10
Foreign experts, scholars, teachers or managers shall provide the original version and photocopy of the Employment Permit from the Ministry of Labour or the State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs of China together with an invitation letter from the company, university or college authorized by the Chinese Government;

Please call the school you will work and ask them to send the Employment Permit and visa notification form as soon as possible, if all required documents are prepared, you can submit them and apply for rush service of 1 working day, then you can get your visa on the same day of submission, otherwise, you have to miss your flight if you can't get a Chinese work visa.
Related Questions:
Working visa for education
Asked by marc from USA
| Jul. 17, 2018 22:59
Hello, I would like to teach English in China. I am a teacher of English...
Asked by Mrs.Rusudan from Georgia
| Apr. 14, 2011 02:11
Which visa should I get?
Asked by Kirsten from Netherlands
| May. 08, 2014 03:19
Asked by Martyna from United Kingdom
| Jul. 17, 2014 00:59
i am going to china to teach english for one year do i have to have a retur...
Asked by sophie from uk
| Jul. 10, 2012 02:14
i am maybe going to teach english in that city how it is will someone let m...
Asked by Mr.Danny from UK
| May. 12, 2011 07:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)