Asked by Ms.DOLLY from CHINA | Feb. 08, 2010 01:44
About:China Embassy in Kenya

Hi,my name is Dolly Sue,am a kenyan,i lost my passport recently,i had gone to the hospital for an operation when i lost it,the incident has made my condition worse,please i want to travel to kenya soon because of my condition,can i apply for another kenyan passport in kenya so that it can be send to me to enable me travel back to my country before anything wrong happens to me,please let me know what i can do.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Celina from China | Feb. 08, 2010 04:03
Please call the Nigerian Embassy in Beijing to ask for help, I think that the first step is that you should get a Lost Report from the nearest police station and then take it to Nigerian Embassy in Beijing to apply for an urgent travel document to return to Kenya.
Related Questions:
What can I do to get visa again cause I overstayed china for almost one yea...
Asked by Evanson Ngene Ndungu from Kenya
| Mar. 24, 2016 22:18
lost passport traveling on ETD overstayed visa can I just pay fine at airpo...
Asked by joe donnelly from ukLost passport
| Oct. 11, 2013 03:56
hi my name is F Abraha am Ethiopian living in New zeland I lost my passport...
Asked by Mr.F Abraha from New zeland
| Apr. 13, 2009 22:50
pick up of passport
Asked by Chris from Kenya
| Nov. 04, 2014 00:30
Can I get HK identiy card and HK passport in NYC?
Asked by Mei from USA
| Dec. 21, 2011 02:06
Dear Sir, I am an indian national from New Delhi. I had gone to Guangzhou ...
Asked by Mr.Rahul from India
| May. 20, 2009 02:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)