Asked by Mr.Helly from Cameroon | Feb. 04, 2010 23:09
About:Chinese Embassy in Cameroun

I have to attend a trade show in China and then continue to the USA from China. what type type of VISA do I need? How long can I stay in China after attending a trade show that shall last for three days only. How do I get the VISA application forms. Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.JIMMYB from China | Feb. 07, 2010 19:42
You should apply for business visa if you have the Invitation Letter from the organizer of the trade show, I think the original Notite Sheet from the authorized government unit is also required for Cameroonians, the origanior can apply for the notice sheet from Foreign Affairs Office or Committee of Foreign Econimic Relations and Trade. As for the stay duration, the visa officer will make a decision according to the invitation letter and the original notice sheet because they will prescribe the entry numbers, stay duration, etc. You can download the visa application form from this website
Related Questions:
I will be travelling from Johannesburg to Hong Kong to attend a trade show ...
Asked by Mr.Fourie from South Africa
| Mar. 12, 2011 21:30
I am traveling from USA to Beijing for tourism and Shanghai to participate ...
Asked by Mr.Randy from USA
| Sep. 16, 2009 22:30
What type of visa do I apply for if I will accompany my husband on his busi...
Asked by Leslie from Canada
| Mar. 21, 2015 21:41
Do i have to have a letter from the trade show in china to be included with...
Asked by Ms.Sandy from Australia
| Feb. 19, 2009 00:35
I do have Kenyan passport and work In Puntland, Bosaso town,
Asked by Ismail from Somalia
| Apr. 12, 2017 20:47
Are there any specific requirements for Hong Kong visa or just as China one...
Asked by Mohsin from Pakistan
| Jun. 17, 2016 01:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)