Asked by Mr.lib from france | Feb. 01, 2010 23:22
About:China Consulates in South Korea

currently,I live in beijing with a 3 months tourist visa and I want to stay more time.
can I make a new 3 months tourist visa in South Korea ?
where should I go ?
how long it takes ?
how much is it ?
what paper I need ?

thanks !
August, china lover

Answers (3)
Answered by Mr.Lee | Feb. 03, 2010 22:47
You can apply for 3 months tourist visa in South Korea. You can go to Seoul to apply for it through one of travel agencies authorized by Chinese Embassy in Seoul. It takes at least 4 working days. the fee 35,000 Korean wons for single entry tourist visa valid for 3 months, however, you have to pay extra less than 20,000 wons for the service of authorized travel agency. You need prepare your original passport, fill in one visa application form of PRC, one recent passport photo
Answered by Mr.lib from France | Feb. 03, 2010 23:07
Thanks Mr Lee,

one question more
should I go myself in Seoul? can I send my passport and all papers from China directly to an agency in seoul which applies the visa for me and sent it me back in china??

Answered by Mr.Bruce | Feb. 05, 2010 02:04
Mr. lib, I think that you can go to the Exit & Enter Department under the Beijing Public Security Bureau to apply for extension of Chinese visa, then you will get a new Chinese visa with another 30 days stay in China. If you get a visa through a travel agency in seoul but you don't go to seoul and return to China from seoul, there won't be the entry stamp on your passport for this new visa, I don't know whether it is a problem or not.
Related Questions:
Hi. I just want to know if I can apply for longer stay
Asked by meg from philppines
| Jun. 26, 2012 04:32
I am all by myself in china with tourist visa ..i want to stay in china and...
Asked by Mr.sailen from nepal
| Mar. 03, 2011 19:33
I have Q2 visa
Asked by Arslan arif from Pakistan
| Jun. 10, 2016 21:20
End of tourist visa, changing to student
Asked by Gerard from Spain
| Jul. 16, 2017 20:34
As a South African passport holder, do i need a visa? If so, what documenta...
Asked by smanga from South Africa
| Jul. 17, 2015 01:23
Change from work Z to tourist L visa
Asked by Eugene from Canada
| Apr. 07, 2014 02:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)