Asked by Mr.Fidudusola EO from Nigeria | Jan. 31, 2010 13:46
About:China Embassy in Nigeria

I am Oluseun, the Chairman / MD of JESfidaxy Nig Ltd, I wish to attend attend the 13th edition of international Exhibition on WOODWORKING Machinery and Furniture manufacturing and Equipment coming up in Beijing btw march 10-13, 2010. How do I go about securing the visa for the programme
My visitor Registration No is 1591
Tel: 2348034034155

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Mac | Feb. 02, 2010 22:50
If you don't have Invitation Letter from the Exihibition organizer and Visa Notification Form issued by an authorized unit in China (Visa notification refers to the form of visa notification issued by the Chinese government departments, companies and social organizations authorized by the Chinese Foreign Ministry. The Chinese organizor who gives invitation knows how to get this form), you can't apply for business visa to China.
Related Questions:
VISA notification letter from china
Asked by STEPHEN from Nigeria
| Jun. 23, 2011 21:05
I am to attend a conference in China on 10th Dec. to 13th Dec. 2011. I need...
Asked by Augustine Tanle from Ghana
| Sep. 29, 2011 02:51
I want to attend canton fair. I am the director of a ltd company, But havin...
Asked by Mr.khan from uk
| Feb. 27, 2011 19:38
What would be route from Delhi to Xining by Air ? and Return from Lhasa to...
Asked by Prof KKs from India
| Jun. 22, 2011 02:44
Hi I am in Shanghai from 7th - 13th November to attend a conference. Howev...
Asked by Ms.Dinaz Madhukar from India
| Oct. 28, 2010 01:36
Wonderful. thank you very much i wish to attend the fair at canton
Asked by Mr.Naeem from England
| Jul. 04, 2010 22:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)