Asked by Ms.Asel | Jan. 31, 2010 04:04
About:China Visa


I'm Kyrgyz, but currently living in Moscow...

On March i'm planning visit to China. Can i go to the China from Moscow or do i need go from Bishkek??
At second, how can i get Chinese visa in Moscow?? and can you explain me this procedure more detailed, please.

P.S. for how many months can i get touristic visa???(i mean maximum how long can i stay in China with touristic visa???)

Thanks in advance


Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Lilian from China | Feb. 01, 2010 04:22
yes, you can go to China from Moscow, please provide the required documents to Chinese Embassy in Moscow for Visa Application:
1. your original passport valid for at least 6 months and has at least one blank visa page
2. one completed visa application form of PRC attached with one recent paspsort photo
3. two-way flight tickets and hotel reservation
4. Your residence permit in Moscow
You can submit the application by yourself or ask someone else to submit it on your behalf, It takes 7 working days for visa processing. You can stay in China for 30 days at most by holding tourist visa.
Related Questions:
Hello!!! I'm Kyrgyz, but temporarely living in Moscow...On March i'm pla...
Asked by Mr.asel from Kyrgyzstan
| Feb. 02, 2010 03:26
How long will it take to make Hong Kong visa for Kyrgyz Republic citizen?
Asked by Kamilia from Kyrgyzstan
| Jun. 28, 2012 02:09
Could I get my macau visa when i arrived to the terminal ferry?
Asked by Andres from Venezuela
| Jun. 05, 2013 03:37
I 'm planning holiday to bejing do I need a visa if so what do I have to do...
Asked by Ivy
| Sep. 24, 2013 04:43
Hello, I am a Malaysian living in Russia. I have a student visa valid u...
Asked by Mr.Kelvin Chong from Malaysia
| Apr. 20, 2009 04:15
Can i get visit visa for hongkong to visit my friend? please tell me the do...
Asked by zohaib from Malaysia
| May. 15, 2015 00:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)