Asked by Mr.RASTOGIMANU from India | Jan. 27, 2010 08:58
About:China Embassy in India

I have recently got an offer to be based in guangzhou, china. I will be applying for z visa for myself by end feb., when i get all the documents from my company in china. I want my wife also to accompany along with me. Can we apply together during the same time i.e. myself for z visa and her for an l visa? Does she also need to get a physical examination done? During this time while i m waiting for the relevant papers from china, i will get the marriage certificate notarized and authenticated from chinese embassy.
Please advise.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Bruce | Jan. 31, 2010 04:00
yes, you can apply for visa at the same time, your wife also need to make physical examination if she will accompany you for more thn 6 months in China, it is a good idea for you to authenticate your marriage certificate during the waiting time. Your wife can also apply for Z visa as dependants.
Related Questions:
Canadian with tourist visa in berlin germany
Asked by philip kim from Germany
| Apr. 30, 2014 03:12
How to proceed with a Visa, if i want to do an internship in China ?
Asked by Rohan Dhawan from India
| Jan. 31, 2016 22:01
What kind of visa allowed my wife to work in China? if i am the only one ge...
Asked by Victor from Malaysia
| Dec. 19, 2015 00:20
Visit Visa (Training)
Asked by Dissanayake from Sri Lanka
| Mar. 12, 2014 05:00
Ugandans are not allowed to work in China and cant access Z TYPE?
Asked by Victoriah from Uganda
| Aug. 14, 2017 22:19
Hi! I have recently got an offer to be based in Shanghai,china. I will be ...
Asked by Mr.Babu from India
| Aug. 19, 2010 22:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)