Asked by Ms.tintin cruz from Philippines | Jan. 26, 2010 15:22
About:China Visa

Dear Sir/Madam

Just seek for advice according to China policy and procedure: Im Tintin , Philippine Passport holder, i gave to an agent my passport before the expiration on Jan. 30 2010, and im applying for 6 months, unfortunately after 2 weeks telling that it will be back to me , i cant contact the agent anymore , now i dont have the passport and i dont know if im overstayed now? so kindly advice what should i do, since im a victim here, do i need to go to police to report i loss passport then other procedure? Please advice and i would really appreciated.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Bruce | Jan. 31, 2010 04:08
Ms.tintin cruz, now, the best solution is to go to the local police station to report your loss of passport and get a lost report from the police station, then go to Filipino Embassy or Consulate in China to get a new passport or temporary travel permit.
Related Questions:
Dear Mrs Betty, I'm a Malaysian Passport Holder. I have the following qu...
Asked by Mr.soh from singapore
| Mar. 21, 2010 04:39
Hi just seek for advice which train station for bullet train at Suzhou from...
Asked by Varunee from Thailand
| Jun. 19, 2013 02:08
want to know the requirements it will take to apply for a china visa here i...
Asked by izuchukwu from nigerian
| Dec. 28, 2014 02:20
I wanna ask if all invitation must be sealiated. and if needed, where?
Asked by grace from Philippines
| Apr. 04, 2015 02:53
Passport renewal online or in person.
Asked by Vincent from Singapore
| Aug. 24, 2017 20:41
Holding Malaysia Passports for 2 person travel to Sanya
Asked by Peggy from Malaysia
| Oct. 17, 2018 18:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)