Asked by Mr.doug from USA | Jan. 25, 2010 18:04
About:China Embassy in U.S.A.

I have Chinese L Visa issued 11 March 2009, and expires 11 March 2010. It shows "M" on the Entries line and for duration of stay, it states 30 days. I have used it two times to visit China.
I plan to visit China again, arriving 8 March 2010 and departing 15 March 2010.

Can I use the Visa I now have or will I need a new One?

Thanks for your kind assistance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from China | Jan. 31, 2010 00:25
You can use your present Chinese visa to enter China because the last date for you entering China is 11th March, 2010, When you arrive in China on 8th March, 2010, your Chinese visa is still valid and permits you stay in China for 30 days counted from 8th March.
Related Questions:
I am a USA citizen. I have a category L Visa issued by PR China. My Visa ...
Asked by Mr.doug from USA
| Jan. 20, 2010 20:20
I am chinese citizen and my chinese passport expired march 3, 2010, but I...
Asked by Mr.hong from usa
| Apr. 06, 2010 01:40
sir i got physical exam test on 13th febraury and attested this on 11 marc...
Asked by Mr.khan from pakistan
| Mar. 12, 2011 01:11
My DOB is March 11, 1981. I am divorced and do not have a job. When will I...
Asked by Vivek from India
| Jun. 26, 2013 22:12
Hello, I will go to Shanghai on 11 to 18 March 2010. What will it be the te...
Asked by Ms.Ida Kintamani from Indonesia
| Feb. 24, 2010 23:05
Enter before date. i have Chinese visa which states enter before 11 MARCH 2...
Asked by Ali Ahmed from Pakistan
| Mar. 10, 2016 02:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)