Asked by Mr.C. Ong from Malaysia | Jan. 25, 2010 00:33
About:Chinese Embassy in Malaysia

I am a Malaysian passport holder. Currently i am in China to formalize my working contract. All the necessary working in China related document for doing work(Z)visa is expected to be completed by 2 February 2010. I shall fly back to Malaysia to complete my work(Z)visa on 10 Feb 2010. My question is:-
a) I want to submit my work(z) visa application on the 11 Feb 2010 before 10am and collect on 3pm of 22 Feb 2010 (total 3 working days). Since that it falls between Chinese New Year, is the targeted date correct and calculated as 3 working days?
b) Or could i do a 'rush for 1 working day' on 12 Feb 2010 in Kuala Lumpur?

Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Georgia | Jan. 26, 2010 23:20
Mr. Co Ong, first, the Chinese Embassy in Kuala Lumpur has not issued holidy notice, I guess that it will be closed from Feb 15 to Feb 17. Therefore, the collect time is not certain, however, when you submit visa application on 11th Feb, the embassy staff can tell you the exact date of holiday, as for the rush service for 1 working day, you should submit visa application before 10:00 a.m. and show the air ticket in the next day, it is up to decision of visa officers, you can have a try without the air ticket in the next day. Both questions can be declared when you submit visa application to the Chinese embassy.
Related Questions:
Do i need visa for travelling and which type should i apply?
Asked by Kylie from Malaysia
| Apr. 11, 2017 21:15
Visa and embassy
Asked by Fatin azizi from Malaysia
| May. 02, 2016 22:05
Transit in Shanghai for 15 hours
Asked by Hannah from United States
| Jun. 20, 2018 21:39
Hi, I am Malaysian (Muslim) passport holder,what do I need to apply visa to...
Asked by Idris Hussain from Malaysia
| Jul. 17, 2014 02:40
Hi, I would like to know if Malaysian Passport Holder will be able to get V...
Asked by Victoria from Malaysia
| Jun. 22, 2015 01:57
I am a Malaysian passport holder, do I need a visa for visiting China, Hain...
Asked by Kelly Hoon from Malaysia
| Jun. 28, 2018 21:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)