Asked by Mr.Allan Tan from Malaysia | Jan. 24, 2010 06:07
About:Chinese Embassy in Kazakhstan

I am a Malaysian married to a Chinese wife (China nationality) with a son (Malaysian)
We are now staying in Atyrau, Republic of Kazakhstan.
My father-in-law is very ill.
My wife and son will travel to Beijing on 4rd Feb 2010.
I will go later on 2nd March.

Problem is, my son's and my China visa has expired.
We are unable to find any agent in Atyrau to help us to renew our China visa.
My son will travel with my wife first, can he get Visa On Arrival?
Will birth certificate and marriage certificate be good enough to get Visa On Arrival?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Annie | Jan. 25, 2010 22:43
I think you and your son can get a visa on arrival, aliens who come to China to see patients in critical conditions, or to undertake funeral matters have the chance to get a visa on arrival, but I guess that the hospital where your father in law is in should send an Terminally Ill Notice to you, your wife's mother also should send an invitation letter to you, otherwise, the immigration officer can't certify whether you come to China to see patient in terminally ill or not.
Related Questions:
If we decided to settle down in China, what type of visa do they grant me h...
Asked by Ho Kim Hui from Malaysia
| Jul. 30, 2015 22:30
My son ( 8 months old ) born in china and now he have dual nationality whic...
Mr.ANDYLSE from Malaysia
| Oct. 18, 2009 01:08
Prosedure of register marriage in china
Asked by Mr dicky yang from Malaysia
| Mar. 14, 2012 01:38
my wife is a chinese and my son is malaysian, can my son renew his passport...
Asked by frankie mak from Malaysia
| Mar. 16, 2015 22:27
Can my chinese wife convert my daughter nationality to Chinese without my c...
Asked by Alex from Malaysia
| Nov. 29, 2014 21:20
dear sir/madam, i am a chinese citizen and married with malaysian, n...
Asked by Mr.han from malaysia
| Jul. 29, 2010 01:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)