Asked by Mr.HOBART from Bangladesh | Jan. 17, 2010 05:35
About:China Embassy in Bangladesh

hello SIR,i have ONE queries my JW202 AND enrollment form mentioned 3 yrs study course duration but at present i want to study first semester which i guess of 6 months duration to feel the level of the study in the University so in that case if i want to take 6 months visa will that be accepted by the embassy or it will contradict with the jw202 form duration period?I just want to go for STUDENT F visa (6 MONTHS VISA )first to feel the condition of study.Is it perfectly alright sir?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Nancy from Australia | Jan. 20, 2010 20:23
Mr. Hobart, the different requirement for F visa or X visa is that the Foreigner Medical Check, if you apply for F visa, it is not required, but it contradict the JW202, the best way is that you apply for X visa, it is only valid for 3 months and with XXX days stay in China, you can get the temporary residence permit within 30 days after entry under the help of your university. If you feel the level of study in the university is low, you can give up your study at any time. It won't effect your plan.
Related Questions:
Thank you MR helper for the reply ,but as far as i know F visa is issued to...
Asked by Mr.hobart from BANGLADESH
| Jan. 17, 2010 04:08
Hello sir/madam i have one queries ,i have got the JW202 form and enrollmen...
Asked by Mr.hobart from Bangladesh
| Jan. 13, 2010 20:35
I have a question about my X visa
Asked by nabeel ahmad from Pakistan
| Apr. 06, 2013 02:33
hello ,IS TYPED Visa Application Form with one passport photo is needed for...
Asked by Mr.bhnag from bangladesh
| Jan. 17, 2010 04:16
HELLO CAN I GET A STUDENT VISA ( X visa ) Multi-entry valid for 12 months ...
Asked by Mr.jang from BANGLADESH
| Jan. 20, 2010 20:44
Dear All, My name is Tayyab Naseer from Pakistan. I have done graduation ...
Asked by Mr.Tayyab Naseer from Pakistan
| Feb. 23, 2010 04:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)