Asked by Mr.DZ from USA | Jan. 17, 2010 02:16
About:China Embassy in U.S.A.

I am an US citizen and plan to go to China this summer to open a business with a friend who is a Chinese citizen, what kind of Chinese Visa I should apply in the case?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.JIMMYB from China | Jan. 20, 2010 03:39
You can apply for tourist visa which is the easist visa to apply for. You can prepare all required documnets by yourself, if you apply for other types of Chinese visa, you need invitation letter from China. The tourist visa is generally valid for 3 months and permits 30 days stay in China. You can apply for a longer stay on the visa application form. it is up to the decision of visa officers. You maybe get a tourist visa with 30 days stay or 180 days stay. Please have a try.
Related Questions:
Where to go in Houston to apply for a visa to China
Asked by ronald richman from USA
| Apr. 22, 2014 22:13
hello there i have a friend in china but am residing in japan want to go fo...
Asked by Mr.harriet from praise
| Jun. 09, 2010 20:06
Hi, i am a foreigner schooling in urkaine and want to visit a friend who i...
Asked by margaret from Ukraine
| Oct. 25, 2013 03:44
I have never run my own business. but i am thinking of going to china, and ...
Asked by Mr.Sky from Australia
| Jan. 20, 2010 22:51
Applying for a Chinese Visa in Korea
Asked by ED from South Africa
| May. 05, 2012 00:42
Business F Visa. Is that possible and how do I go about doing that?
Asked by Jody from USA
| Jul. 26, 2013 02:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)