Asked by Ms.whittaker from united kingdom | Jan. 16, 2010 13:25
About:Shanghai Dining: What & Where to Eat

My partner is going to china for six months with his work and I would like to go with him. Is this possible? how easy is it to get a visa for this period of time? Will I need to leave after 90 days, apply for new visa and then come back for another 90 days?

If I want to go out there to work, do I get a tourist visa and then look for work and the company who take me on get my working visa or do I apply for a working visa ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Jamie | Jan. 16, 2010 22:37
Hi, Ms Whittaker, as I know, touris visa in China can only allow you to stay 30 days in China, and you can expend and stay period at most two times (one month for each time)in China. If you want to stay longer, you need to show the copy of your partmer's Chinese visa, work permit, invitation letter or PR while you apply for the visa in Chinese Embassy in UK. If you want go out for work in Shanghai, you shooud have the company who will accept you. They will offer work permit for you and you can apply for work visa with the permit while applying for the visa. For the details, you should go the embassy.
Related Questions:
Is it possible to get Hongkong visa from China and what's its procedure?
Ms.JAVEDONE from Pakistan
| Jul. 22, 2011 03:39
what visa will i get?
Asked by riena from Philippines
| Mar. 05, 2018 00:14
My company and international passport is not up to 6months old, and I need ...
Asked by Joe Emeka from Nigeria
| Sep. 27, 2016 20:28
I was born on September 4, 1974. I met someone online . his name is Jackson...
Asked by joy from USA
| Jul. 04, 2015 20:23
Reunion with my Partner
Asked by Tracey from Papua New Guinea
| Oct. 09, 2014 02:08
Asked by Brenda from Mexico
| Oct. 10, 2012 02:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)