Asked by Mr.bhnag from bangladesh | Jan. 14, 2010 22:28
About:Chinese Embassy in Bangladesh

hello ,IS TYPED Visa Application Form with one passport photo is needed for applying short time student visa ( 6 months)?As i am having JW202 and enrollment letter mentioning everything there and in addition do i need to show the confirmed return flights before getting visa or i can buy it later after i get the visa ?What is the type of VISA for short time student visa ( 6 MONTHS),is it X visa too and also can it be extended further in the china maninland for longer time if intended to study for a longer sesssion,Sorry ,i have too many questions to know ,please dont mind ,i will be greatful if u can answer my all queries THANK YOU

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Jason | Jan. 17, 2010 04:16
Valid passport (at least six months before expiration) with blank visa pages and copy of the first three pages is also required. you can buy the return flight after getting the Chinese visa, F visa is for short time student visa (not more than 6 months). You can extend it within China mainland if your study semester is longer than 6 months.
Related Questions:
Hi Applying visa for China, can it be written by hand on the Application fo...
Asked by Iman Ghale from United Kingdom
| May. 02, 2015 04:49
Photo on Application Form
Asked by Pauline Lim-Hardacre from UK
| Aug. 08, 2018 00:46
Dear sir, I already visited China before (1 time) and it was my busines...
Asked by Mr.ZIAUL HASAN from Bangladesh
| Oct. 20, 2010 03:00
Hi, it is stated that we need: " Basic requirements for applying for any ...
Asked by Ms.Lee from Malaysia
| Nov. 18, 2009 20:30
Visa application form Asks for typed answers but Document wont allow me to ...
Asked by Mr.DOWNER from Australia
| Jan. 17, 2011 00:50
Hi,I am an Indian Passport holder working in Japan and planning to travel t...
Asked by poornima from India
| Oct. 17, 2012 02:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)