Asked by Mr.HB | Jan. 14, 2010 01:54
About:Chinese Embassy in Japan

I currently have an 1 year F visa for China allowing multiple entries, each entry no longer than 120 days. I am currently in China and the visa expires at the end of the month and I need to get a new one. I am wondering if it is possible for a US citizen can get a 6 month or 1 year F visa (or L visa) that allowing long stays of 90 or 120 days in Tokyo? I would be visiting Japan without a Japanese visa, just standard short term travel.
My current visa expiring at the end of this month is the second visa of that type that I have in my passport. Both were acquired easily in New York.
If this is possible what type of documents would be necessary?
Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Adam | Jan. 17, 2010 04:49
I think you can get multiple entry with 90 days or 120 days each stay in China, please provide your valid paspsort, one completed visa application form attached with one recent passport, copy of your two previous business visa, copy of your Japanese standard short term travel.
Related Questions:
From X to F Visa
Asked by Lara from France
| May. 10, 2016 22:14
Hi, I currently have a Business (F) visa with multiple entries, with a 90-...
Asked by Ms.Britta from USA
| Apr. 20, 2011 20:25
Business visa and duration time
Asked by philip from USA
| Oct. 12, 2017 20:16
Can I re-entry via Hong Kong to activate my next 60 days stay in China ?
Asked by steve lim from China
| Jun. 07, 2011 02:17
changing the duration of each stay
Asked by John from USA
| Aug. 29, 2012 04:13
M-Visa questions
Asked by Zenn from Singapore
| Oct. 17, 2014 04:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)