Asked by Mr.hobart from Bangladesh | Jan. 13, 2010 00:09
About:China Embassy in Bangladesh

Hello sir/madam i have one queries ,i have got the JW202 form and enrollment letter for studying master degree for 3 years in a University but at present i want to study first semester which i guess of 4 month or so duration to feel the level of the study in the University so in that case (4 month or so duraion )can i get the 6 months duraion of student visa and also do i need any medical test form submitted in the embassy as i know that student visa below 6 months dont need medical examination ,Thank you for the reply

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from China | Jan. 13, 2010 20:35
If you want to study in China for 4 months or so, you can apply for F visa, the medicial check is not required for visa application. Student Visa is distinguished into X Visa and F Visa. X Visa is issued to a person who comes to China to study, engage in advanced studies, or do fieldwork, for a period of more than 6 months. F Visa is issued to a person who comes to China with same purpose but for a period of less than 6 months.
Related Questions:
want to know the requirements it will take to apply for a china visa here i...
Asked by izuchukwu from nigerian
| Dec. 28, 2014 02:20
hello SIR,i have ONE queries my JW202 AND enrollment form mentioned 3 yrs ...
Asked by Mr.HOBART from Bangladesh
| Jan. 20, 2010 20:23
I wanna ask if all invitation must be sealiated. and if needed, where?
Asked by grace from Philippines
| Apr. 04, 2015 02:53
hello ,IS TYPED Visa Application Form with one passport photo is needed for...
Asked by Mr.bhnag from bangladesh
| Jan. 17, 2010 04:16
How much to pay for a student visa in one working day and the the whole pro...
Asked by dan from Uganda
| Sep. 23, 2012 04:32
Hi..I have some queries, I got a Work Interview on one of the company at Sh...
Asked by Mr.Erwin Espenilla from Philippines
| May. 05, 2009 21:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)