Asked by Mrs.Sandi from Canada | Jan. 12, 2010 12:22
About:Chinese Consulate in Toronto

We will be visiting our daughter in China the end of January. She lives in Schenzhen near Hong Kong so we would like to obtain a multi entry vist to enable us to travel back & forth between Hong Kong & China. Is this possible? If we apply in person can our visa be couriered back to us if we supply the prepaid courier envelope?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Jan. 12, 2010 19:21
Applications by mail or courier are not acceptable. Return service by mail after the visa is processed is not available. The applicant must come in person or may authorize someone (no authorization letter is necessary) to apply on his/her behalf and pick up the visa at the consulate;

I think you can have to try to get a multiple entry tourist visa, please provide documents to prove that you have the need to get multiple entry visa.
Related Questions:
How to renew an S2 visa
Asked by karen McNeil from UK/China
| Aug. 11, 2014 22:40
Can Americans travel from Seoul to China- Beijing - with visa?
Asked by L. Sanchez from USA
| Jan. 10, 2013 02:10
We are visiting our daughter for 5 days only, can I pick up visa on arrival...
Asked by Linda from England
| Sep. 01, 2016 20:41
visiting peking end of nov, what's the temparature and clothing for my 8 ye...
Asked by cll from Malaysia
| Jul. 29, 2011 03:14
My wife and me are visiting our daughter in HongKong during end Dec. She ha...
Asked by Mr.Verma from India
| Dec. 09, 2009 20:59
Will we be able to see snow in Beijing in the first week of Jan?
Asked by Ms.meemzy from Philippines
| Nov. 24, 2010 04:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)