Asked by Mr.LTM from UK | Jan. 12, 2010 11:58
About:Embassy & Consulates of Malaysia in China

Hi Iam a Malaysian currently living and working in the UK.

In a month time I am planning to marry my girlfriend who lives in Hunan.
Due to current work commitment, I will probably be able to take one week holiday.
Will this be enough time for us to get register so I can bring her to the UK thereafter?

I know this would not be straightforward to marry someone from foreign country.
But I am willing to give it a go... so any proper guidances and advice will be highly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Jason | Jan. 14, 2010 01:16
You should get a Single Status Certificate from Malaysia, then certified by Malaysia Ministry of Foriegn Affaires and authenticated by Chinese Embassy in Malaysia. When you make registration in China, please provide your original passport, Single Status certificate, marriage photo, your wife's Identity Card, household booklet
Related Questions:
HI All, Iam Malaysian, Do i need VISA to visit shenzhen and GuangZhou?
Asked by Mr.Ricky from M'Sia
| May. 30, 2009 22:15
Restriction on visa application location?
Asked by Ian Gan from United Kingdom
| May. 02, 2018 01:14
hi iam traveling to guangzhou from uk iam irish citizen do i need visa
Asked by ann from uk
| Mar. 18, 2016 03:40
srilankan citizen working in qatar
Asked by mohan from qatar
| Jul. 04, 2018 02:43
Can a foreigner in the UK apply for Chinese Visa from the UK?
Asked by Winnie from Malaysian
| Jun. 29, 2013 01:28
Malaysian student in UK. Do I need visa to Yunnan, China?
Asked by Nazahatul Anis from Malaysia
| Oct. 29, 2011 20:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)