Asked by Mrs.Chyng from Philippines | Jan. 11, 2010 21:02
About:China Embassy in Philippines

a pleasant day to all... I would like to ask from you if what are the papers needed if i will apply again to tourist visa in China? i had my visa and it expires last Nov 2009 but i was not able to visit China....Please i need your sound advise about this matter....If i can present an invitation letter from china inviting me to visit..will i still need a big money in the bank?
Thanks and God bless to you

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Andrew | Jan. 13, 2010 20:01
1. Applicant's passport with blank pages and at least 6 months validity left before expiration.

2. A truly and completely filled application form affixed with one passport-size or 2x2 colored photo, with white background, full-face front view, and no hat. Photo must be glued on the application form. Stapled pictures will not be accepted. Scanned photos will also not be accepted.

3. A copy of the round-trip plane ticket

4. Hotel reservation / invitation letter with a copy of the inviter's valid chinese residence visa and passport information page of inviter's or Chinese national identity card.

5. Previously used China visa in old or new passport (Only visa stickers will be accepted. Those with stamped visas must submit additional documents for first time China visa applicants)

6. The emergency contact information page in the applicant's passport should be filled out and photocopied.
Related Questions:
hi i'm marley from dubai with filipino nationality
Asked by marley from unite arab of emirates
| Jan. 26, 2015 00:11
flight & visa going to Guangzhou
Asked by daisy from Philippines
| Sep. 16, 2011 04:47
I was born on May 8 1991. What can I expect this year, 2015?
Asked by Stacy Cym Ulanday from Philippines
| Jan. 10, 2015 01:25
Current weather in Lijiang and Shangrila
Asked by Hong Kong
| Aug. 29, 2012 03:45
Dear Respected Sir, First of all i am very thankfull to all chinies Nati...
Asked by Mr.Idrees from Pakistan
| Dec. 15, 2008 03:17
Huizhou is a spectacular city with good restaurants especially seafood love...
Asked by Mr.Divine from Cameroon
| Apr. 05, 2009 00:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)