Asked by Ms.Ashley from China | Jan. 10, 2010 07:34
About:Embassy & Consulates of Philippines in China

I hope anybody can answer my question.
I'm holding a student visa here in china and i'm going to renew my passport, my visa will expire in MAY, and I will get my new passport next month. My questions:
1. Do i have to transfer my visa to my new passport? I ask to my school about this, but, they just said, there's no need for me to transfer it, that it's OK if i don't transfer it. Do you think they are right??
2. If i don't transfer it, I won't be over staying in china, from the time i get my new passport to the time i renew my visa?

I hope somebody will enlighten my mind about this.
Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Vivian | Jan. 12, 2010 23:15
you don't need to transfer your Chinese visa to your new passport, the Chinese visa on your old passport is still valid. When you exit China, please take your old passport and new paspsort together.
Related Questions:
Am i going to the USA this end of the year or 2017? my birthday is February...
Asked by Julieta B Benin from Philippines
| Nov. 03, 2016 20:34
..HI !!! MY DOB is sept 11,1992 and he's sept 4,1990 it is possible to get ...
Asked by joy rivera from Philippines
| May. 24, 2014 04:31
Hi, I hope somebody can answer my question. Does the 2 working days process...
Asked by Ms.Joyce from Philippines
| Nov. 15, 2010 21:13
In San Yuan of Xian, there is a lovely temple I think is the Sanyuan Chengh...
Asked by Michael Waldman from United States
| May. 24, 2011 21:25
My second question, I hope this is easier to answer. How far is the Hong...
Mr.DAVIDCOAST from United States
| Dec. 20, 2009 02:46
Shenzhen North Railway Station to Hong Kong Airport
Asked by Mark from USA
| Jan. 10, 2016 18:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)