Asked by Mr.Chen from China | Jan. 08, 2010 21:54
About:China Embassy in Japan

Please help.

I am a Chinese citizen working in the US. I came to America on a student visa and my status was changed to working visa "H1B" but I have not yet traveled back to China to receive the official H1B visa on my passport. I am planning to return to China and would like to transit through Japan for a short-stay. I do not plan to return to the US. What is the best way to obtain an Japan Transit visa for my visit in Japan before returning to China? Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Andrew | Jan. 12, 2010 22:24
Please apply for a Japanese Transit Visa before leaving USA, just submit your original passport, one paspsort photo, visa application form, valid flight ticket. If you transfer flight within the same airport in Japan and stay in the airport for less than 72 hours, you can apply for visa-on-arrival through airline company.
Related Questions:
Does China still issue 6 month or 1 year multiple entry visas?
Asked by Robert Myers from Chile
| Jun. 15, 2013 03:08
Hi, I'm flying HND-SHA ,staying less than 72 hrs then on to SIN..Am I eligi...
Asked by Xavier from USA
| Aug. 08, 2014 22:22
I am a US citizen working in the Maldives and would like to travel to China...
Asked by Mr.Quinn from Maldives
| Mar. 11, 2009 22:03
US citizen in Tokyo trying to get a tourist visa for China
Asked by Jerry H from USA
| Oct. 25, 2012 02:02
Do I need a Transit Visa ? I do not intend to leave the Airport. Is an over...
Asked by Sam Bary from Nepal
| Aug. 22, 2013 22:51
After you give the Chinese embassy all the proper documents, how long does ...
Asked by J from United States
| Oct. 23, 2015 22:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)