Asked by Mr.jan from Philippines | Jan. 07, 2010 20:23
About:Chinese Embassy in Philippines

i just wanna ask.. im a filipino who works in china for almost 4 yrs. but now my employer couldnt renew my "working visa" because the immigration is asking for my school record to be authenticated by the china embassy in the philippines.
so my employer got me an "f" visa until (feb.23,09)to go back home and process it .
now im in the philippines processing my documents needed by the china embassy. my problem is what if i finished it until february? can i still enter china with my visa only less than a month before it expires? or shall i go back immediately to china and let someone process this for me? please help me i need a solution.


Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Charles | Jan. 10, 2010 00:40
You can stay in China untill your present visa expires, then go back to Philippines to apply for authentication of your scholl record, All documents originating from the Philippines that are to be served in China, such as Birth Certificate, Death Certificate, Degree certificate, Affidavit etc., should be authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs of the Philippines and finally authenticated by the Chinese Embassy.
To apply for document authentication, please submit your authentication document (original & Xerox), passport and other documents required by the consular officer. The processing time is 4 working days. It is 700 pesos per document for civil documents, 1400 pesos per document for commercial documents.In case of emergency, pay rush fee: next working day additional 1700 pesos, and third working day additional 1100 pesos.
Related Questions:
hi, im a filipino & i want to ask if i need to apply a visa for only 4 da...
Asked by rizza bato from Philippines
| Mar. 14, 2013 02:26
It is possible to apply tourist visa again? and stay there for 6months?
Asked by lotus from Philippines
| Feb. 21, 2014 01:54
marridge with African girl in china
Asked by saeed from Iran
| May. 03, 2015 21:45
hi!i just wanna ask whwt are the papers needed 4 my z visa application?
Asked by Ms.tere from Philippines
| Dec. 13, 2009 03:57
how can apply Hk visa in China for Vietnamese student?
Asked by jenniele from Vietnam
| Mar. 31, 2014 01:42
clarification on "personal id/residence permit "
Asked by esther from Philippines
| Aug. 06, 2016 04:28
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)